Monday 22 March 2010

New work

Seems this week starts in the same way as last one ended! :) Old friends from IPSOS Mori want a questionnaire on lifestyle in Wales to be translated for Friday and the previously technical translation that I had turn down from Glasgow will come back to me on Wednesday for proofreading thereof. Yet another agency has recruited me to increase their pool of Welsh language translators - with perhaps some work for UNESCO in the pipeline (they also have clients in high places in HMG, so that might be something to look forward to as well...)

I have heard no more about this so-called highly secretive election communications. If anything comes about tomorrow, I suspect I will have to reluctantly turn it down.

For tonight though - nos da, good night, bonne nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment